Dr. Seuss is magical! His books sparked my LOVE for reading, when I was a kid! Today I celebrate him every year in my classroom and I want to share our magic with you!
We celebrated Dr. Seuss with:
- SHARING our Favorite Books
- CAT IN HAT: Painting our hands to make Thing 1 and Thing 2
- GREEN EGGS & HAM: Egg Races (and eating them, too!)
- YUMMY SNACKS: Rainbow Goldfish like ONE FISH, TWO FISH, Hat’s made of strawberries and bananas for CAT IN THE HAT and a crazy fruit kabob mobile!
- FOX IN SOCKS: Wearing Crazy Socks and having a Crazy Sock Race
- WACKY WEDNESDAY: Dressing Wacky on Wednesday and finding a shoe on our wall
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU: magical music freeze dancing to Happy Birthday TO YOU!
- READ ACROSS AMERICA: celebrating in Pj’s with cozy book time and Movie Day!
PLEASE SHARE WITH US HOW YOU CELEBRATE DR. SEUSS!